top of page


Helping you plan for now and the future

At Move and Talk Therapy, we strive to provide the best service from start to finish. Below are a few organizations that provide financial assistance for our services that may be available for your family.  

Printing Lessons
Learning to print or fine-tuning developing skills can be fun and interactive on our online platform. 


Ontario Government: Special Services At Home

Funded the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services, this program helps families caring for a child with a developmental or physical disability. Your family may qualify for financial assistance to help pay for special services in or outside the family home as long as the child is not receiving support from a residential program. Learn more about Special Services at Home

Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities

The Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services. This program provides financial help for parents caring for a child with a severe disability. Learn more about Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities

Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)

This program is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social Services. It provides financial aid to people with disabilities and helps pay for living expenses such as food and housing. Learn more about Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)

Ontario Autism Programs

The Ministry of Children and Youth Services provides a variety of services for children and youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder. They provide a wide range of support to help children learn and grow throughout their school years. Services include: Autism Intervention Program, Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) Service and Supports, Connections for Students, School Support Program and more. Learn more about Ontario Autism Programs

Canada Revenue Agency

People with disabilities may be eligible for financial assistance from Canada Revenue Agency, including the Disability Tax Credit and the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP).


Easter Seals

Easter Seals provides programs and services to children and youth with physical disabilities across Ontario, with an aim toward helping them achieve greater independence, accessibility and integration. This charity also provides financial assistance for a range of assistive devices and therapeutic/medical equipment. Learn more about Easter Seals Financial Assistance. 

Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity

The mission of this charity is to help as many children and families as possible with a range of diagnoses. Learn more about Jennifer Ashleigh Children's Charity

Harmonize for Speech

Provides funds for numerous speech-related projects and equipment at hospitals, clinics and treatment centres throughout Ontario. Learn more about Harmonize for Speech

Kids Life Line

Kids Life Line extends a helping hand to families in need, when all other resources have been exhausted and there is nowhere else to turn. This unique program strives to provide the one-time fulfillment of a necessary product or service that will enhance a child’s quality of life. Learn more about Kids Life Line


Henson Trusts

A Henson Trust is a trust created to benefit a person with a disability. It ensures that a person with a disability cannot be cut off from benefits if they’re receiving money from a trust created to help them. The trust requires that the designated trustee have complete control over financial disbursements from the trust. To learn more, Autism Ontario has compiled a helpful guide about creating a Henson Trust (though Henson Trusts aren’t limited to those with Autism). Learn more about Henson Trusts. 

Special Needs Planning Group

This organization provides financial planning information and solutions for individuals and families of people with disabilities. They’re a great resource on Henson Trusts and the Registered Disability Savings Plan (RDSP). Learn more about Special Needs Planning Group. 

bottom of page