top of page


Have questions about our services?

We have the answers. 

What is a Speech Language Pathologist?

Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) are regulated healthcare professionals, who hold a Master's degree. Speech-Language Pathologists are sometimes called Speech Therapists. SLPs are trained to assess and treat a variety of speech, communication and feeding/swallowing disorders. SLPs in Ontario are regulated under the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists (CASLPO).

What is an Occupational Therapist 
Occupational Therapists (OTs) are regulated healthcare professionals, who hold a Master's degree. The Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists defines occupational therapy as a type of health care that helps to solve the problems that interfere with a person’s ability to do things that are important to them. This includes everyday things like: self-care (for example, getting dressed, moving around the house, developing fine motor and gross motor skills). Other areas that OTs assist with is being productive (participating in work and/or school activities, participating in the community, social skills). 


What Therapies Does Move and Talk Therapy Provide?

We offer speech therapy, occupational therapy, music therapy, feeding therapy, and oral placement therapy. 

Where Does Move and Talk Provide Therapy?

We offer our services at your home, in our clinic, in schools and daycares, at offices, and online via Zoom. 

Is therapy covered by OHIP or insurance?
Our services are not covered by OHIP. We offer private therapy. You do not need a referral for our services and can contact us directly to book an appointment. Following each visit, you will be provided with a receipt, which may be eligible under extended health benefits, eligible government funded programs, or other eligible programs. 

bottom of page